Hearts in Translation for Couples: Workbook & Journal for Cross-Cultural Relationships
Discover a deeper connection in your cross-cultural relationship using this fun and practical workbook. You will explore immersive activities to help you discover each other’s cultural backgrounds so you can build self-awareness, start new traditions together, improve your romantic life, and create a thriving relationship with mutual understanding and open communication.
This workbook and journal will guide you in your self-discovery and cultural exploration with activities that explore:
- Your unique backgrounds – dive deep into truly understanding your own cultural background so you can blend your lives together more effectively.
- Core Values – explore what really matters to you.
- Communication Styles – learn the keys to an open communication and your natural communication style.
- Traditions – create new and blended traditions together.
- Interests and Life Goals – create a future to look forward to.
- Cultural Taboos – explore how your cultural background affects your expression of love.
- 26 weekly entries = six months of journaling
- Pages filled with vibrant, beautiful images.
- At 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4cm), the workbook is designed to easily fit into most bags.
Grab your copy by clicking the Amazon button below:
We are working hard on creating inspiring, helpful resources and products that will help you strengthen your cross-cultural relationships and build new lifelong traditions for your family to share. While our busy bees are creating, we welcome you to keep updated with the newest articles and let us know what type of services or products you would find helpful to helping your relationship bloom. Visit the Contact Page to submit your suggestions and comments.