Hearts in Translation for Couples: Workbook & Journal for Cross-Cultural Relationships
Discover a deeper connection in your cross-cultural relationship using this fun and practical workbook. You will explore immersive activities to help you discover each other’s cultural backgrounds so you can build self-awareness, start new traditions together, improve your romantic life, and create a thriving relationship with mutual understanding and open communication.
This workbook and journal will guide you in your self-discovery and cultural exploration with activities that explore:
- Your unique backgrounds – dive deep into truly understanding your own cultural background so you can blend your lives together more effectively.
- Core Values – explore what really matters to you.
- Communication Styles – learn the keys to an open communication and your natural communication style.
- Traditions – create new and blended traditions together.
- Interests and Life Goals – create a future to look forward to.
- Cultural Taboos – explore how your cultural background affects your expression of love.
- 26 weekly entries = six months of journaling
- Pages filled with vibrant, beautiful images.
- At 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4cm), the workbook is designed to easily fit into most bags.
Grab your copy by clicking the Amazon button below: